the happiest day of our lives
8/20/2016
Sealed together for time & all eternity in the St. George, UT temple
Surrounded by our family & loved ones- can't get any better than that!
We are forever grateful for these two amazing people who introduced us!
love these girls! I didn't have official bridesmaids but these ladies count right? I wanted all my friends to come dressed in blush pink/cream so we could get a fun picture. Aren't they all so stylish, adorable, & wonderful? Each one is so unique and beautiful and have touched my life in so many ways.
my basement babes 5 ever. love love love. Freshman year of college got nothin' on us!
Our I Do BBQ was perfect and I wouln't have had it any other way. We celebrated simple with our family and closest friends. I'm grateful for my amazing mother and all the hard work she put into our amazing day! Thanks mom & dad & everyone we came and celebrated with us. We love you!
I can't help but say that i'm blessed with the best!



























































No comments:
Post a Comment