Sunday, May 14, 2017

Sunday happiness: mom

//today. just like everyday. i am grateful for moms. especially my mom. 
where oh where would we be without moms. "Life doesn't come with a manual. Life comes with a mom."
my mom is supportive. kind. service oriented. kind. humble. healthy. & one of my greatest examples.
a lot of what I believe are important come from things I have learned from my mom:

To always trust in our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. To pray & read scriptures daily.
Church is always the priority. whether it be on Sunday's or attending mutual during the week.
Putting family first and being their #1 supporter (even if you've watched 1,000,000,000 of their ball games already).
To serve others daily. My mom puts everyone before herself. 
Being kind to your body. Eating healthy and exercising daily. I'm pretty sure I got my love for exercising from her. 
Finding joy in the journey and the chaotic bliss of it all. 
My mom has helped me see who I am: a Daughter of God

And I am very grateful for my sweet Mother-in-Law, Becky, who has helped my husband become the man that he is today. I will always be thankful for her obedience and faithfulness in raising her boys in the gospel. She is a strong and righteous women!

I am thankful for the sacrifice, love, charity, & service every mother provides to their children. I love watching the mom's in the hospital with their sick little children. They sacrifice so much and so wish they could take their child's suffering from them.  The love I see encourages me to be a better person and nurse... to give that Christ-like love. I can't wait for that day that I can be a Mother. It is such a noble and special calling in this life//
Happy Sunday & Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment